Location of Air Conditioner drain tube

Can anyone help me out with the location of the drain tube for the air conditioner? Mine must got plugged up by the trees over the last few years. Water began to run on the passenger side floor mat.

Thanks

Mr. B

99 LE-1 pkg. Red racing beat duel and K&N air intake
Reply to
Mr B

Crawl into the passenger footwell. The tube runs from the condenser box down through the floor, next to the transmission hump. It may simply be loose from the box. If it's indeed plugged up, the box tends to overflow; don't pull it off the box nipple until you position a pan under there to catch the flood!

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Thanks! I was going to ask the same thing...

Gary Fuchs

Reply to
gfphoto