Looking for Left Rear Tail Light for 2000 Miata

Hi, a friend who is in school needs a replacement left rear tail light assembly for her 2000 Miata. She is in school and doesn't have a lot of money. I googled the taillight but was unable to find one online. Any suggestions where I might buy one used?

Jack

Reply to
Tom

try calling the good people at

they are not only reasonably priced but also very helpful. or you can always try your luck on ebay...

Reply to
Christopher Muto

ps. if searching ebay you maight want to look for "miata tail light 99-05" (more likely to get hits then if you just search for 2000.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

pps... opps, i misspoke. 99-00 is different than 01-05 so watch out for ebay listings that claim otherwise...

sells a brand new oem 99-01 taillight for 141.50. good luck.

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Called them last week but they didn't have it.

Reply to
Tom

Thanks, I think the 141.50 will do it.

Reply to
Tom

cool. or perhaps planetmiata has a pair of the newer 01-05 style. i think the 01-05 have the same fit as 99-00, but a different look. that is why i was confused in my original post by ebay listings...

Reply to
Christopher Muto

Is it difficult to remove the old light assembly and replace it w/ the new one? Are instructions available on line?

Reply to
Tom