Looking for owners manual for 1991 Miata

Does anyone know of a source for an owners manual for the 1991? I have searched and find lots of manuals but not the one I need.

Reply to
scGram

I was looking for a workshop manual for a 1990 in Australia last week and I noticed the local manual distributor had a part number and price for an owners manual.

Of course if you're not in Australia, it may not be quite right, it might even have some major errors, like the steering wheel in front of the wrong seat!

Reply to
Graham
Reply to
Jeroen Feelders

Thank you both ... I just ordered one from finishlineperformance.com (Thanks so much Jeroen for the link)

Reply to
scGram