Looking for Right Hand Drive Miatas?

They got 1600 Miatas together in Japan for the 20th anniversary. Looks like quite a few right hand drive models over there. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

That's probably because like us in the UK they drive on the left hand side of the Highway.

Regards Chris Brilliant Black Year 2000 1600cc NB

Reply to
Annie & Chris Lang

Yes, that is true.

I have never been across either the Atlantic or the Pacific Ocean, but I have seen many pictures of cr being driven in both the UK and Japan.

In the U.S. Virgin Islands, we drive on the left hand side of the highway but the cars are almost all left hand drive models.

Add the fact that almost every American tourist is used to driving on the right-hand side of the road, and it makes things very interesting, to say the least.

It might be shocking that there are not more wrecks, but the top speed limit on the island of St. Thomas was 30 mph while I was there.

Pat

Reply to
pws