Loose screw in dashboard

About one month into driving my new '06 MX-5, I started hearing a faint rattling noise on bumpy roads coming from the dashboard. This went on on and off (more on than off) for a couple of months until yesterday, when the noise became noticeably louder and then it stopped. The rattling noise was then replaced by the noise of something being tossed around in the dashboard. I'm guessing that a loose screw in the dashboard has come off. Does anyone have a similar experience? How easily can the dashboard be taken apart for repair? I'm in the Toronto area. What's the best Mazda dealership to visit for this?

Thanks. Victor

Reply to
Victor

A mazda dealer with small skinny mechanics. The usual sterotype cannot get under the dash to find out what is loose.

Reply to
Chuck