Lube Slow Windows

I don't know what lube to use on the channels the edges of the power windows slide up against. I have white lithium spray and a silicone spray. Does it matter? How about WD-40? Thanks. Phil

Reply to
Diane

WD-40 is good to de-gunk gears, channels, etc, but it's not the greatest lubricant (long term)

I'd degrease the metal tracks, and then use White lithium spray in them. A bit of silicone along the edge where it's felt won't hurt, but don't go nuts with it.

you DON'T want grease in the felt guides!!!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Leon

Reply to