Mazda 929

My daughter just purchased a one owner 88 Mazda 929 in excellent condition. Was this a good model? I see very little about this model in any news group and assume it was not a very popular mode am I correct? Thank you for any information.

Reply to
Bob Smith

Bob Smith

I had an '88 929 for 11 years. Ran great at all times. Had 140K miles when I sold it and it ran like a top.

Replaced the air conditioner once at about the 9 year mark. That's it. Kinda missing it now. :'(

Reply to
John Ferron

Leon

Reply to