Mazda MX-5 postal info i recieved.

I recieved some infomtaion on the MX-5 yesturday morning and I was reading up and there was a leaftlet there saying that the Mazda-MX-5 done a test wikth 3 other cars and apparently to do 127MPH in 8.5 seconds. How coool is that.

The other cars were:-

Ford Streetka Smart Roadster Peugeot 206 CC

By the way, I am from the UK.

Reply to
SuperGardener

What school are you at ? :)

Reply to
Col:

I was at secondry school but I have just completed it.

dave.

Reply to
SuperGardener

KPH maybe?