MAZDA'S BELOW INVOICE

IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA AND WANT TO BUY A MAZDA BELOW COST I CAN HELP YOU. WE EVEN DELIVER THEM TO YOUR HOME OR OFFICE. CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR MORE INFORMATION.

MENTION THAT YOU SAW IN THIS NEWS GROUP.

THANKS JOHN

863-581-5463
Reply to
JAC

On Tue, 11 May 2004 11:30:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@spammenot.net (JAC) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3212.bay.webtv.net:

HEY JOHN. PICK UP SOME EARPLUGS BEFORE YOU TAKE THE MIATA OUT FOR A TEST DRIVE NEXT TIME. THANKS

Reply to
Dave Null Sr.

Please, for heaven's sake, stop yelling! How positively rude!

How on earth can you trust a car salesman that doesn't even know what the 'caps lock' key is for? (Not that anyone would ever trust a car salesman in the 1st place.)

I'll pass, thank you. If you can't operate a computer properly, then there's no way of knowing how much else you don't know. And, if you think the readers of r.a.m.m.m. are so dumb as to fall for this load of b.s., then I feel truly insulted.

Nice going, John. You're obviously new at this. Good luck finding a new job. You're going to need it.

Regards, H.

Reply to
HardwareLust

Ford, Isuzu, and now Mazda groups....

he don't even know what brand of car he is trying to peddle at that stealership

Reply to
Mark Hoffman

CAN ALSO HELP PEOPLE IN OTHER STATES....

THANKS JOHN

Reply to
JAC

If you still haven't figured out that whole 'writing in complete sentences' concept, and more importantly the 'caps lock' concept, then you're obviously too dumb to sell cars, if that's even possible to fathom.

People like you have given the car business a bad name. And deservedly so.

*plonk*

Regards, H.

Reply to
HardwareLust