Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays from TX to all you crazy Miata folks! I hope you are blessed but even more, that you are a blessing for someone else!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Thanks, and I hope the coming year is a good one for all with lots of top down weather!

Reply to
XS11E

Same to you from Scotland!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

And the same from here in Shropshire, England.

Reply to
Rob

And from Central Florida!

Reply to
Carbon

One more at ya, this one from Texas, about 200 miles west of you. You know the drive............ :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Be good, I'm pretty much checking out for about a week. Heading to the great white ............ midwest ;-) Lanny, How are the roads around St. Louis? We'll be running thru there Sunday morning.

Hey, it was a good Miata Christmas, I got a Scan Gauge II and a couple great travel mugs and some more good music ;-) Oh, we're not taking the Miata on this trip :-(

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

And from Alberta, Canada. Managed to find some Shropshire Blue for Christmas too. Hard to come by over here!

Stuart H.

Reply to
Stuart H.

May I extend the seasons greetings to MX5 and Roadster owners, drivers and their families ;-)

Reply to
thomas

It's not always easy to find here either. There's only one dairy in Shropshire making it these days, the stuff the Supermarkets sell is made elsewhere. Really nice cheese, though.

Spookily enough, I found a pack of Canadian Cheddar in the fridge the other day.

Reply to
Rob

Reply to
Raover

I don't believe you'll be disappointed, as you can use it in any OBDII vehicle very simply!

cd

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo