Miata "Hard" Suspension

While perusing my '99 parts manual I came upon "Hard" suspension parts. The manual gives the same PN for the standard and sport suspension front coil springs but has a different PN for a Hard suspension front coil spring. Same thing on the rear springs. Also there is a hard suspension rear stabilizer (sway) bar with a different bushing. No hard suspension front bar. My Mazda dealer can get these parts but has no idea what they are. Springs about $110 ea. Does anyone know what these are? Les '99 blue

Reply to
Les

IIRC, the Sport and 10AE packages include the "hard" suspension, and the "sport" suspension (a.k.a. normal) is standard on other 1999 cars. Too confusing! Check your door sticker to see which you have now.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers