Miatapparel - Custom Embroidery

I've finished the Miata 1st Generation and Miata 2nd Generation embroidery designs and have put up a page on my website where you can check them out,

You can order the style and color of apparel you want, with the car stitched in your choice of colors so you can really wear your car on your clothes. I have a t-shirts, golf shirts, baseball caps, thermal fleece pullovers and a variety of varsity and leather jackets available. With the Miata designs I also made sure that you can choose interior colors and if you have a wood trim steering wheel, you can choose a the steering wheel color as well. Personalization is also available for a slight additional fee. Unlike most embroideries of cars that do the body as one solid block of color and then use contrasting detail stitching to highlight body contours, I create each styling element of the car separately and work with the stitch type and stitch angle to achieve maximum 3D effect. You can tell that the Miatas have a hood bulge and on the 2nd generation car you can see the contours on the door and rocker panels. If you have a RHD model, I can handle that as well, by flipping the design.

I've set it up so that you can order online and pay via Paypal or mail me a hard copy order with a check or money order. The prices are pretty reasonable, actually they're cheap considering that you'll essentially be getting a custom job.

Check out the designs and let me know what you think. One note - though the order forms list a design for the Mazdaspeed Miata, I haven't had a chance to do that design yet. Since I was already editing the forms, I didn't want to have to do it all over again when I got the Mazdaspeed design finished.

Oh, I almost forgot. I can also make custom floormats with your choice of lettering or custom graphic (for legal reasons I cannot do the Mazda or Miata logos, though). These are made with genuine automotive carpeting, a no-slip backing that will not damage your car's carpets and a sewn binding.

---------------------------------------

Ronnie Schreiber

Autothreads - Custom Embroidery

Ronnie Schreiber Autothreads - Custom Embroidery

Motor City Motorobilia

Gee, I tried to order a cap and was asked for a username and password to access ":" Though, actually, my desire to access ":" was slight or even nonexistent.

I wonder whether the needle craft is as good as the web design?

Leon

Motor City Motorobilia wrote:

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

It seemed to work fine when I tried it.

That's allot of stuff he's got there, seems pretty reasonable on the pricing (at least on the lower end items, I'm not up on pricing of those 'pricier' items but he's got it all)

I wish you good fortune Ronnie, Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo