Might be OT: 1997 NA factory Panasonic radio/CD

I have the factory Panasonic head unit and the CD player that goes with out of a 1997 NA. I pulled it out to replace with a newer radio a few weeks ago. It works, the CD player is a little reluctant to get going when it is cold out but if you put the disc in a few times it will play. Radio is perfect.

I'd like to sell it for about 25 bucks..anyone need a factory radio? If so..shoot me an email.

Chris

Reply to
Hal

That's not OT, hopefully someone will want that. I just sold a Miata oil pan for $20.00.

The Miata owner's wife hit a curb and cracked it in a 1992 miata. It was nice to be able to help get it back on the road for so little money, since he is doing the labor himself.

If I were not already installing a Sony stereo,I would be interested in the Panasonic unit. Good luck!

Pat

Reply to
pws

You mean the stand alone CD player that goes in the cubby? I bought one of those and a replacement 96.5 radio/cassette player on E-bay. The radio as a backup, the CD player because I never had one. Before I could install it, some kids got into my trunk and stole.... now get this. The faceplate of the CD player, the radio, and one out of 4 shock absorbers. I'm thinking of getting rid of the car, so I'm not sure I would want the Cd player, but if it's the right one, I'd consider it.

Reply to
Frank Berger