Modifications for my Roadster...

Alright... ..so I finally got my act together -- here's the mod-page for my Roadster:

-- peer

Reply to
Peer Landa

Whew; I'm so tired...

Reply to
Remove This

Indeed. Peer, how do you have time for Karma? With me, my interests are always bumping each other out of the picture - a kind of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Computing out wits amateur radio. Music drowns out computing. Astronomy sees farther than my MX5 can go. MX5 runs over my guitar...

Frank

Reply to
frank