Muffler

Need to replace the aftermarket muffler on a 1990 Miata and just wanted to see what folks thought would be a good one. Hvae seen some of the catback ones on ebay, but not sure of the quality. thanks.

Reply to
Mac

Best upgrade ever done on my 99 was installing the Borla duals. Problem is they are expensive but I lucked out and got a lightly used one. Just sounds sweet / purposeful ;-)

Good luck, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

given the age of you car and depending on its condition the $100 ebay cat backs may be all you need or want to spend to keep her running. but for about $210 you can get the oem cat back single unit (no joints and tight/correct oem fit) from finishlineperformance.com. other mazda dealers will probably come close to this price if asked and they may be closer to wherever you happen to be which would mean no shipping charges. as for aftermarket brands like magnaflow or borla you might want to check out performancepeddler.com, but don't be scared off of their pricing, just submit a low ball offer and they will come back to you with their best price. let us know how it works out whatever you do. good luck.

Reply to
Christopher Muto