NB Steering Wheel Replacement

I have always thought that the NB 3 spoke is one of the finest OEM wheels ever put in any production car so you can imagine my disappointment when the NB I ended up buying was one of only a couple I've ever seen w/o that fine wheel. I believe 99 was the only year that the base model NB could be had with an ugly 4 spoke wheel. Well, searching ever since and finally bought one for a good price (thanks to some help from Pat, alias PWS) and am now trying to get around to installing it. Problem is, everyone replaced NA wheels and I'm having trouble finding NB specific swap out instructions. Can anyone here give me some good instructions or lead me to such, PLEASE! Obviously with the airbag I've got to be careful.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo