never one to let you down

I have not verified whether or not a HUGE TAK! is present in this one.

Lanny, Chris, XS11E? What do you think? Do you have your $10,000.00 ready yet? ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Nah, it would be perched on top of the hood.

Are you sure it wasn't a HUGH TAK! ?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Wow, this might be another CLASSIC Miata ad! Excerpts;

Newly Remolded 1991

10 in subwoofer already added in the middle consule This car should have been entered into shows but .....

Hey, I wonder how well that car would do in shows with that beautiful alignment of the hood and (fast and furious) nose piece ;-)

Funny, Chris

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

My only comment is: "This posting has been flagged for removal"???

Sorry I missed it.

Reply to
XS11E

Wow, it was just there a few minutes ago! Man, those fast and furious Miata show cars go fast! (no pun intended ;-)

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

That was "fast, fast and yup, ferios". ;-)

I have a feeling that this is not the last we have seen of the Lamo-door, super-tunes, car show Miata. No idea why it was flagged.......

Oh yeah Lanny, that was indeed a "HUGH TAK!". Thanks for correcting me.

For those who are wondering what the heck we are talking about, it is a bit of a contest to find the most comical Miata for sale ads. This one seemed worthy to me.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Lamo-Door, heh-heh. I am not sure if that was a spelling mistake or not.

Pat

Reply to
pws

I assume it's pronounced "lame-oh."

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Heh-heh, yes indeed. I really thought of you when I saw the car.

Funky body kit, lame-oh doors, a sound system that costs a lot of money. It sounds like your dream Miata.......... ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Did it have tailfins?

Reply to
XS11E

No tailfins, I am sad to say. I have only seen two Miatas with tailfins so far.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Now you're talkin'!

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Reply to
XS11E

Like my second car, a 1957 Chrysler Windsor I got as a hand-me-down from my grandfather.

Frank Berger

Very cool!

Pat

Reply to