New owner, old Miata

Hello group, After many years of looking, I finally broke down and bought a 1995 Miata. Needs loads of attention, but I wanted something to "tinker" with, so it was perfect. I will be picking your brains and possibly pestering ya'll in the near future for advice and help. Hope thats O.K.

Reply to
BAK

http"//

Spend some time in the FAQ and Garage sections.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

LOL

We be here....