(New Owner) Tips please

My daughter has just bought a 2 year old MX5 (we are in the UK). I would welcome some tips from the experts on the best way to care for and to clean the folding roof. The manual talks of washing with soap!

Reply to
John

The manual is correct--soap and water, using a brush on the stubborn parts. To prevent mildew, dont fold the top until it's completely dry.

For further maintenance tips, see the Garage section at

Lanny Chambers

Is it cloth or vinyl?

jay

Reply to