New Tires

I have a 1991. I am ready to buy new tires. I live in arizona so no snow and not much rain. I want good looking tires with a quiet smooth ride. I am a girl and I drive like one so I do want performance but I don't hot rod around. also how do I know if my car is an mx5 or roadster?

Reply to
azmiata

Yes, it is. :-)

It was sold as Miata in North America, Roadster in Japan, and MX-5 pretty much everywhere else.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Reply to
Christopher Muto

I have a 91 miata. I have a very annoying rattle in my door. When I pop off the panel I can't find anything. Any ideas?

Reply to
azmiata

Where in the door is it? The front, the back? Try tightening all the screws and bolts you can see when the cover is off. Another place to check is the clearance of the two thin pieces that go from the door handle to the door lock - they might be tapping against the inside of the door.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Did you look in the crevice at the bottom? Major rattles are usually loose window tracks. On one of mine, a nut backed all the way off and fell into the aforementioned crevice, and was the devil to find.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Rattles drive me NUTS. I had a door rattle on my new 2004. After convincing the dealer that IT RATTLED they took it apart and said the factory had failed to install a "clip" that stabalized the window something or other (yeah, I'm up on those technical words). Install clip, no rattle!

Reply to
Carol

"azmiata" wrote

The base of the mirror has a metal covering that snaps in place. Has it come loose?

Reply to
Ken Lyons