New to the MX-5 Forum

Hi: I'm Bill and new to this forum. I hope to peruse the current and past comments in search of joy and enlightenment. My site is

and gives a better picture of mylove affair with my 1991 MX-5 (red) A-Pkg than I can give here. I'mhoping to evolve my baby into my dream-car on a pauper's scale overtime. ZOOM, Zoom, zoom....Bill

Reply to
Bill