no start question for 1990

Following a winter in the garage with the battery removed my Miata won't start. The battery has been fully charged. The car does not crank. In fact almost nothing will work. The emergency flashers, signal lights, wipers etc all won't work but the headlights do. Near as I can tell other than the headlights nothing else is receiving power when the ignition switch is rotated to the on position.

Is this a possible faulty ignition switch? Is there a main fuse that could fail and produce the same symptoms? Thanks for your help with this.

Greg

Reply to
mcbeagre

There is a main fuse in the engine compartment. It usually blows if the battery is hooked up backwards. Other than that it sounds like you have a bad electrical connection.

Reply to
Chas Hurst