Not for an MX-5, but an MX-6...

I don't see any newsgroups whatsoever for MX-6 owners, so I figured I'd take a chance here. Does anyone know of any sites which have instructions for installing indiglo gauges in a Mazda MX-6? I've got a '94, and got ready to do it today since it's a nice day, but I don't know the slightest thing about cars and I'm sure I'd end up wiring them backwards and breaking all my needles or something!

Reply to
Will

These are the instructions for a MX-5. I think it contains useful information for an MX-6 too, like how to remove the needles. It should get you started.

Steven

- - -

Reply to
Steven Spits

Fortunately, I don't think I have to take the gauges off to put these ones on, which should save a bit of work. Thanks for the link. Still not sure if I'm gonna attempt it, because I know absolutely nothing about working on cars... but can't afford to have anyone else do it!

Reply to
Will

Here is a whole forum on the MX-6 and such like. They can probably answer your questions.

Michael & Paula Whitehouse