O.T. Looking for video

Glad to be of service sir. I tried this the other day, it is pretty cool. ;-)

Pat

pws

That is CRAZY! I got the willies just watching it, ;-)

Reply to
Mike

This takes big ones!

How the heck do you ever get back where you're wanting to go? I mean, you'd almost have to have a helicopter following you at all times.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Someone (PWS?) posted a link to some crazy snow skiing / parasailing video. I can't remember / find the link. Can someone set me on the right course please?

Chris

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo