OEM brake lights

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone is looking for OEM brake lights. I tried to sell on ebay but no one was looking so I wanted to know if any Miaters' are looking. They came off my 91 and work fine, usually wear and tear, I got the "fancy" clear one. Make a reasonable offer, realistically, and not a dollar either...I have a factory stero/cassette that is available too, if you buy the lights, I will throw in for 10.00. Tech, didn't remove tape in the bay when I got my new system installed, but it did work. Thanks, Gary

Reply to
forgetitgary

I need a passenger side rear OEM light. I imagine you want them to go in a pair, but I suspect buyers like me need one for damage replacement. Will you take $10 + shipping?

Doug

Reply to
Doug