Offical Pics of the New Miata

If some loser is out there stealing car stereos he won't have enough brain power to know what fits in what.

Reply to
Scott Streeter

That's the same location they put it in the S2000. The whole interior reminds me of the S2000. The center console with a long storage bin/cup holder, what appears to be a glovebox behind the console, what appears to be integrated roll hoops...

Not that I consider that a bad thing mind you. I like the interior of my S2000.

Reply to
Craig Wagner

Lanny Chambers wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12-ext.news.prodigy.com:

I'll give you that. And it's fine as long as you are content w/ the stereo you have. However, I have a 94 that came w/ a tape player. I have no use for a tape player so I replaced it w/ a cd player shortly after I got it (have since had that and one other head unit stolen and am on my 2nd MP3 CD player). Obviously having a proprietary unit that no one was interested in stealing probably would have kept me from getting mine stolen twice, but I'd still be stuck w/ a stupid tape player. Obviously I wouldn't buy a new Miata w/ a tape deck, but if I did buy a new Miata, I'd expect it to last 10-15 yrs. And who's to say that in that time the cd & mp3 players won't be outdated. And if they are, there's no easy way to change to the new stuff.

-Scott

Reply to
Scott Hughes

Much like Volvos these days. I was having my truck serviced today (Chevy/Volvo dealer) and spotted the new V50 in the showroom. From the 40,

50, 60, 70 and whatever else they've got, it really is S-M-L-XL.

PS: V50 T5 AWD - I think I could drive one of those... ;-)

Reply to
The Millers