Oil drain valve

Folks,

I went to the Fumoto web site and believe I picked out the correct valve for my '03 Miata. I think there are pictures/graphics showing the products, but I can't see them do to the fact that I'm blind. I was wondering if one of you could verify my selection?

Product Code: Mazda F106N(2)

Many thanks.

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

You are blind and have a Miata?

Reply to
Chuck

My wife is the driver, I'm the mechanic!

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

"Chuck" wrote in news:VcZPg.23122$SZ3.12189@dukeread04:

He drives in Phoenix but usually in a UPS truck or a pickup or SUV maintaining a steady 25mph over the posted speed limit, running through red lights and stop signs while talking on a cell phone.

In short, a typical Phoenix driver.

Reply to
XS11E

They have no specific pictures or diagrams for your application.

You bough the valve with nipple (F106N)as oppsed to the one without.

I would check with them because the nipple adds more potrusion and is more likely to be damaged in low clearence cars (which I consider the Miata to be).

The number on the page is Toll Free#:1-866-822-5689

Reply to
M. Cantera

The regular F106 works fine on my '99 Miata.

Reply to
hotclub57