? on starting

Well, of course it should. That's why I avoid the synthetic variants.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Good job Jim !!! I misspelled all of the others just to have fun with it. So, May West was just another one of them . :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Hay !!! this is just like the old site was. "Just for fun". ( Lanny, do you ever hear from the old girl from Alaska that made the "Straight Bearings" in the Bearing Straights ? )

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Now we may be getting somewhere!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

I'd like to have a Big Red Starter Button!

Chris

99BBB

Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Yes. She got dental implants, and went strait into retirement. Rats.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Lanny, what is she doing with the "rats" ? I got a part time job after retirement working on Hydroplanes (race boats), I can't think of what she could be doing with "rats".

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

If you think a boat goes fast with hamsters in the wheel, you haven't tried rats yet.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

RATs or "the Rat" were rocket firing ships that were hard pressed to do eighteen knots. But, they outgunned anything smaller than a cruiser. Something about firing 16 5"rockets every few seconds. Bracketed a football field sized area each time they fired a salvo. All were scrapped in the 70's. (Vietnam wore them out.) Yes, I had a May West and rode one of the critters back in them' days.

Reply to
Chuck