OT- advice for shocks for my minivan

Hi I figured there is no better place to ask suspension advice than here.

I have a 2002 Honda Oddysey(sp?) minivan as my OTM. It has about 45K miles on it, and I just got some new tires, and noticed one of the rear shocks was leaking a bit of oil, so I assume that the stock shocks are probably about dead by now.

I have done the shocks on my miata, so I assume I could change these.

Any advice on brand/model?

Any online links with good prices?

Any reason to change the springs? (obviously I'm not autocrossing this pig.)

Tirerack doesnt list any suspension parts for this van.

TIA

Greg

Reply to
Greg