paint calipers

Hey!

Does anyone have a brand of paint kit to recommend to paint my brake calipers? Just got my protege ES and the calipers are so damn ugly.... I saw the MazdaSpeed protege and it looks nice with silver painted calipers.

Thanks

Reply to
k3

I painted mine with plain old latex paint. Haven't had a problem.

Reply to
bk

I painted my neighbor's corvette calipers with a bright red two-part epoxy type caliper paint he got from one of the corvette catalogs. Worked and looks great. Very shiny. Very important to do a VERY thorough cleaning job first.

John ('94 Miata)

Reply to
mngineer

I used Tremclad from Canadian Tire. 2 Layers did a great job, just make sure you let it dry well, and most of all make sure the surface is dry and clean.

Reply to
jj