photoblocker spray works

Touchy, aren't we.

1) the photo radar is for 'speeding', not red lights.

2) why assume spam ? T1-S conversations aren't spam.....Martin

Reply to
Martin Jackson

No. Just intolerant of BS.

The spam mentions "around here in California". Certainly in here Northern California, photographic traffic enforcement is only common for red light enforcement and not at all common for speed enforcement.

Well this isn't a T1-S conversation, it's spam attempting to sell a questionable product.

Dana

Reply to
Dana H. Myers

Huh?

What's "photo radar"?

The scammer was claiming to avoid tickets issued based on being photographed with a camera. The only times I've ever heard of cameras used for issuing tickes it was for running red-lights or toll-booths. I've never heard of cameras used for catching speeders.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Photographic enforcement of speed is apparently common in some parts of the world. Certainly not, however, in California.

Dana

Reply to
Dana H. Myers

After looking around a bit, I have found references to photo/radar setups for speed enforcement in a couple provinces in Canada, Washington DC, and Europe (Germany in particular).

In California photo setups seem to be only for red-light violations.

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Yes, I remember them from Holland when I was even younger.

Anyway, you have to be major naive to believe the evidence this "woman" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (probably posted by the kindergarten-dropout who runs phantasyplates.com) does *not* present that the product does anything useful, (except for the kindergarten dropout's bank account of course.)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

I think who you call the scammer makes a whole lot better sense than any one of you panks who think that there is only a red light and not a speed light camera. Do your homework and you will be surprised how many of those that they have installed nationwide now.

Reply to
uuglyjj

Not in California, where I live. You live in California, too?

Dana

Reply to
Dana H. Myers

Please see

Also, the Sept 02 issue ofCar and Driver has a good article on how such systems work. Marcelo

Reply to
cantera_2