Plan to purchase MAZDA 3 S. Any comments?, advice?. warnings?

First, is there a group for mazda cars in general?. or the mazda 3 for that matter?

Planning on getting a mazda 3 s to replace my problem prone VW. Anyway, to the point, I am looking for advice/warnings from owners or people who work on these cars.

How's the reliablity of the cars? specially the newer mazda 3's? Anyone around here has one with lots of miles on it and a recent model? Say a Mazda 3 2004 with 40k+ miles or something like that?.. Any common/major complains about the car? Are they manufactured in Japan or America?.

Anyway, looking for help and/or direction to find resources on mazda

3's.

thanks.

Reply to
andres.munoz