Possibly the weirdest of all Miatas?

Because you think others on the sidewalk are obligated to yield the right of way to you?

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Only if they don't want to be run over.

Normal courtesy say you let people going faster than you to pass.

Reply to
XS11E

Nice attitude. And you wonder why pedestrians get annoyed at you?

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Maybe your scooter is just too quiet, like the electric car this thread started all about ;-) You need a miata sound track that you can rev!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Or a louder beeper. This is something that people who use scooters and powerchairs have griped about for years, the beeper really isn't loud enough to alert people, they use a very small electronic critter, it's not nearly as loud as the ringtone of a cellphone.

Reply to
XS11E

Electronic Cucaracha horn.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

I lean toward dual Fiams but there's a VERY limited space unless I stick 'em outside somewhere and there are very few 24V options.

Reply to
XS11E

For a decent upper-body workout, try a bull roarer. Also self-reinforcing if they don't move.

Or, Google "blaster horn." Some are mouth-blown, some are rechargeable, some use canned air, some are little party favors. We used to carry the small Freon variety as bear repellent when fishing in Alaska; said to be more effective than pepper spray.

Hey, *there's* an idea: pepper spray...

Reply to
Lanny Chambers