Power Steering Fluid

Hi all, can somebody tell me what the recommended fluid for the PS on a '91 is? Google isn't being helpful on this strangely, you'd have throught there'd be a mention of it out there somewhere.

Unfortunately my Enthusiasts Shop Manual met an untimely end after getting well and truely wet.

Reply to
James Sleeman

Fortunately I haven't sold mine yet and it says to use ATF Dexron II or M-III.

Iva & Vixen

2004 Classic Red No more winkin' Miata
Reply to
Iva

Thanks Iva.

Reply to
James Sleeman

Of course there is, did you check the bible for all things Miata?

Get familiar with it, it's a great resource! To answer your question:

ATF. Dextron III.

Note: you can purchase power steering fluid but ATF is probably cheaper.

Reply to
XS11E