radio code 92 miata

i have the information from miata .net on how to change the code .i need the orignal process to enter the new code ,i dont have the user manual to tell me what buttons to push to enter a new code

miata.net tells you how to change the code ,but also says you need to go to the oners manual to tell you how to install the new code ,i don,t have that information kevin

Reply to
rogge

Here are the scanned pages from my '90 Miata:

Ken

snipped-for-privacy@> i have the information from miata .net on how to change the code .i

Reply to
KWS

thanks for information,just what i needed .

thanks again kevin

Reply to
rogge