Rear window defroster

Quick question. I have a 92 black and tan and just put the targa top on. Then I relised I have no idea where the plug for the rear window defroster is. Can someone help me out?

Thanks Bill

Reply to
schism

When you turn around in the seats and look toward the rear, it should be on the right side above the shelf the top rests on. My 92 is there, and I'd suspect yours would be too. Jim Jim's Miata Web Page

Reply to
Jim