Recommend a mechanic near Portland, Oregon ??

I've had some new shocks sitting in my garage (and you've put up with some posts from me asking for installation help) and I'm realizing that with all that's going on in my life, I may never get around to installing them (would that all of life could be driving around with the top down in 75deg. weather!). But I would love to get them on the car so I can enjoy them.

Anybody got a recommendation for a mechanic in the Portland area (I live on the west side, Aloha, but work in NW downtown - to the side of the Pearl district)? I've got the parts, just need installation.

Thanks a heap!

Reply to
Mark

You might want to check out the local club

They havea tech day a couple of times a year, you might even be able to get it done forfree.

Reply to
Craig Wagner