Reliable Mechanic in York UK

Hi I have just been informed that my 1992 Eunos has failed its MOT and the Mazda dealership who looked at it say they don't think it is economical to repair. The car runs really well though and I would like to keep it on the road. Everything is repairable, I just need a good meachanic who is willing to take it on. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in York/Yorkshire?

Reply to
Ed

Hi Ed,

According to

(click on "Find your dealer" at the bottom of that page, then enter York and do a search) there are three Mazda dealerships in York. I assume one of them was the one that told you it wouldn't be economical to have it repaired; try the other two and see if they agree.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

Post this to the MX-5 owners' club forum at

You should get an answer quickly as it is very well used.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable

responding to

Dunnington Motor Care wrote:Hi there,

I have a Garage in Dunnington and I am willing to have a look at this for you if you wish to have a second opinion?

You mention that you want a reliable mechanic, I have a website which I try to keep up to date with customer feedback / comments:

Many thanks,

Graham

Ed wrote:

------------------------------------- Should you have any further queries, please do no hesitate to contact us on 01904 481818.

Kind Regards,

Graham Brooks

Dunnington Motor Care Where people come by choice, not by chance!

M: 07807 863277 T: 01904 481818

Dunnington Motor Care