rhd

anyone have a rhd miata?

where did you get it>

tia. peter

ps no takers on the antenna issue? i will be getting backl to it tomorrow

Reply to
peter

I have a 1999 1.8 gray import mk 2 - no "miata" on it neither is MX5 just "roadster"

Reply to
Ttoommy

My MX-5 is RHD, but I live in Scotland and bought mine locally.

Cars made for the Japanese domestic market are also RHD.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I've got one here (in NZ) JDM used import - lots of them here.

1998 NB VS SE (1800 / 6 spd / Torsen LSD / Nardi wood & leather)

Some differences (apart from the obvious LHD/RHD ones) for my NB JDM RHD vs US market LHD seem to be:

No EGR - the manifold is cast to fit EGR, but not machined. Exhaust headers 4:2:1 standard - no "pre" cat. Red line on tacho 7500 rpm. No OBDII interface. Diagnostics by Mazda #10 25 pin connector - haven't needed to try this, but faults are readable by bridging contacts and reading voltage pulse from other contacts. Mazda dealerships can probably plug a diagnostic device straight in.

Reply to
Me

1991 Eunos Roadster JDM BRG with tan leather. Imported into Canada in 2007 and had 67,000 km when I purchased from the first Canadian owner. Many small differences from my previous Canadian NAs, mainly little things like no panel light dimmer, side turn signal repeaters on fenders (wings), no starter lockout requiring clutch depression before starting, Speedometer only reads to 180 km/h, much smaller windshield washer reservoir (probably due to relocation of steering column, etc.

Stuart H. Alberta, Canada

Reply to
Stuart H.

My year 2000 1.6 NB is RHD, but I'm in the UK along with thousands of other RHD MX5's.

The Japanese ones are also RHD as they also drive on the Left of the Highway, but which ever side you drive them from, you can't beat the fun of driving them!!

Regards Chris

Reply to
Annie & Chris Lang