Ride height varies

The ride height on my '95 varies slightly in the front left-right, in the rear its 3/8" higher on the right. This is with new KYB AGX shocks, FM springs, FM rear shock mounts, and all new bump stops. Is this acceptable? Is there a way to adjust this?

Reply to
BAK

They're not usually identical from side to side; the tolerance is 10mm, I think, which is just about what you have. Assuming yours is a LHD car, it's probably just the additional weight of the steering column, dash, airbag and whatever else that side has that the RH doesn't. We RHD owners tend to get it on the other side, the spare wheel exacerbating the problem.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable