Shameless Plug - '99 OEM alloy Miata wheel for auction

I have a set of '99 OEM alloys that I am auctioning off one at a time. The first one ends in 18 hours.

These have a textured finish that I have not seen very often, the last time was on a set of 1999 14" alloys that I sold years ago. Does anyone know what determined which finish was used? This is similar to what is on the '96M wheels. I also have a 1996 master brake cylinder listed. Miata parts, Legos, vintage napkins, jewelry, whatever you need. ;-)

Bubba-Pat

Reply to
pws