Size is relative

Everyone has an "acceptable level of danger" in life; mine has included over 35 years on motorcycles, so my Miata is actually a step up in safety from my Honda Shadow! :) Since all my vehicles are small (I also have a Tracker) the choice, to me, is either to be picked up from the road or cut from a car. I figure, though, that even a big, lifted 4x4 is dimunitive when its rearview's are fulla semi grill. Guess we better stay on our toes, huh?

DonB

Reply to
DonB

DonB