sorry to post this

Hello, I am broke and trying to figure out inventive ways to make some immediate cash. If you're interested in wanting to help a soul out there please click the link below, enter a junk/advert email and I will make $10 each time you guys go in there and use this.It costs you nothing but your time Please use the service in any form at least once or they won't pay me! Thanks alot for anyones help.

Kind regards, Phil (down but not out)

Reply to
Philip Miranda

i'll do it for five bucks

Reply to
%

Reply to
Don Exist

don't do me any favours , i don't really mind being killfiled , by someone i never talk to anyway

Reply to
%

i say we fax 'em the money

Reply to