Spewing foam

Not me, my car. Bits of dried up foam are being blown out from somewhere or other when I turn the heater/blower on. Rather annoying.

('96 Montego Blue)

Reply to
Frank Berger

The foam is likely the remains of the seals for the air mix doors in the HVAC unit. They're what's on the other end of the dashboard levers. There is no easy fix--I doubt they're accessible without removing the dash, and I don't think replacement parts are available in any event. My advice: live with it.

Don't aim the eyeball vents at your nose. :)

Reply to
Lanny Chambers