Squeal noise from clutch release bearing

For a few weeks now my car has been portraying the signs of

- a light squealing when the clutch is out which disappears when I press the clutch. According to the service bulletin this appears to nothing to worry about really; what would happen if I don't follow step 2, applying the grease? Will the clutch release bearing wear out more quickly? Thanks

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber