stick door handle

hi,

my exterior driver door handle sticks just enough to not latch properly unless it is pushed in all the way. i dont see the exact workings in the mazda manual and the other side works fine. i tried spraying silicone in the cracks but no success.

is there a spring which pulls the handle back which has gotten weak? do i just have to pull the door panel off and lube things?

time is tight now a days so i would like to know what this "task" involves rather than getting into a project.

tia, peter

Reply to
peter

Popping the inner door panel off shouldn't be much of a job I don't think. Then get in there where you can really cover everything w/ WD 40 and I'd bet on the problem being solved.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo