Street suspension...

...what do you guys like?

My going in position is the FM 2.5 kit as from everything I've heard it is a suspension that is suitable for spirited street driving and at least passable should I ever get around to doing any autocross.

Since I live in Vancouver, and some of the roads around here are pretty bad, I think I want to lean away from the too stiff end of the spectrum, but I'm not sure what "too stiff" really means? What spring rates do you think are in the stiff, but not too stiff part of the street use range?

Reply to
Alan Baker