Technical docuentation

Hello,

I'd like to find the technical documentation of the MAZDA 6.

I know that the garagists have this documentation, but we can't find it in the shops...

Could you help me please ? I didn't find it with google...

Thak you in advance,

Guillaume

--

  • Espéranto langue équitable

Workshop manuals may be purchased from Mazda dealers; check with the Parts department. I don't know if the Mazda6 manual is available yet, though. BTW, they are rather expensive.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers