Time to get a Sonata!

WOW, who'd a thunk it?

XS11E

Hmmm.... More interior room, bigger trunk, more HP per lb, better mileage, better warranty, and $3000 less than a Camry.... Maybe so....

Reply to
BCRandy

Sounds like he should be TEACHING those aggressive-driving classes.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

In fact, thinking about it, I'm almost tempted to sell my Miata and rent cars for the rest of my life. Almost.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

An estimated 143 mph is still the fastest I have driven, that in a '90 Ford Thunderbird SC with lots of torque. (and weight)

Pat

Reply to
pws

Watch out for the Koreans--they're sneaking up on the Japanese automakers rather quickly.

Reply to
tooloud

I knew a guy with a Tiberon (sp?), maybe a 2000 model. Ugly as sin, imho, but it was a very reliable and fun car for him.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Yep, I had my near-mint '96M for about 10 days before a drunk rolled into me at a drive-in and scratched the bumper.

When we rented a Mustang with 300 miles on it and drove cross-country for over 2000 miles, it suffered absolutely no casualties.

That's life for ya.....

Pat

Reply to
pws

The old ones *were* horribly ugly, but the current generation looks great to me.

Reply to
tooloud

I had not checked them out, we don't have that many on the road around here. I agree, it is a huge improvement in looks.

Pat

Reply to
pws