Tire experience

At 3:00 yesterday the Title company called to tell me we were closing on the new house at 5:00. I thought we were closing today. At 3:30 I tried to leave the office and found my Miata had a flat tire. I called my wife, told her she had to go to the bank to get the cashier's check we needed for closing, as I had to change the tire and didn't have time. No problem there. I changed the tire, working up a major sweat and covering myself in grease, Drove out to to the street and found the spare was flat as well. Probably because never once in 11 years did I check it for air. Tried to put air in it at the Shell station around the corner, but it wouldn't take any air. Probably wrecked it driving on it flat. Drove back to the office, rolled the original flat into the lobby and had them call me a cab. Took cab (with flat tire) to the closing. Made it on time. The lady mentioned that no one had ever brought a tire to a closing before. Took the tire to Sears after that and found the tire couldn't be repaired. The place where I bought the Toyo T1R' s (with road hazard warranty) was closed by then, of course. Went in this morning to get a new tire. Back-ordered. Not expected until next week. I have a friend's car to use today. The only good news is with the warranty the new tire will cost me only $25.

Reply to
Frank Berger

I wonder if WB-C had anything to do with this chain of Hattoings.

Reply to
Bubbamike_01